Once the guests have arrived, they can go to our special information office. Federica and Laura will arrange, for each guest, a personal meeting so that he can receive
useful news and advice that will enable him to organize his days to their utmost. This goes along with the free supply of helpful material such as maps, itineraries and brochures.
Moreover, they can book guided tours of the park at the information office. Thanks to a special agreement, guests are granted very favourable prices and discounts.
Le Due Ruote offers all its guests the service of:
- Indoor and free reserved parking
- 24 hour reception desk
- Holiday planning, in order to plan their holiday together with the help of expert guides
- Free Swimming pool with sunbeds and veranda
- Jacuzzi with heated water and chromoterapy
- Reading room and fireplace room with digital and satellite TV
- Bicycles to rent
- Use of shared kitchen dedicated to mothers for preparing baby food
- Buffet Breakfast with pastries and jams prepared by us, and convivial dinners with typical and Slow Food products
- The "Baracchina", oursale point, where you can find so many good things for lunch and local products to take home